The Adelaide IWD Breakfast Committee is seeking support/sponsorship to assist the event. The breakfast is a community event and we strive to keep the cost of the tickets down to a reasonable fee. The money donated by sponsors helps us achieve this goal, but still allowing us to donate a large amount of money to UN Women NC Australia.
- Align your organization with and support International Women’s Day
- Demonstrate your position and commitment to gender equality
- Connect, engage, interact and influence an audience of 2500 guests from diverse areas including business, government, law, finance, academic, small businesses, community groups and high school children
- Expose and build your brand, gain knowledge and establish contacts with key influencers and decision makers
- Assist with fundraising for UN Women NC Australia
Contact us to get a copy of our sponsorship prospectus and find out more.
We were delighted to partner with the following organisations for the 2019 Breakfast:
• 59% of our workforce are women
• 35% of our senior academic staff are women
• 45% of our senior leadership team are women
Our ambition is to be a high performing, culturally enterprising organisation. We are proud to be part of the SAGE Athena SWAN initiative and are committed to increasing the numbers of women in STEMM (science, technology, engineering, maths and medicine).